Determining your ring size:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind that each finger is unique, so measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- If you are between sizes take into consideration the climate you live in and which finger you plan on wearing the ring. For warmer climates or if you plan to wear it on a smaller finger, size up. If you live in cooler weather or plan to wear it on a bigger finger, size down.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
- 5 - 49.9mm
- 6 - 52.1mm
- 7 - 54.3mm
- 8 - 56.5mm